About Myself: Violet86271

2:35 PM

Hey jammers!
I think I am the first jammer to actually post on here besides Fang. Although this post isn't gonna be much I thought to just post a bit about myself before making actual posts. Just a little heads up I probably will not end up posting on here as often as I'd like since I have my own blog to run and other things to do! But don't worry I will still be here!!

So a few things about myself...
- My username is Violet86271
- I have been playing AJ since 2013
- I have a blog called The Animal Jam Legendary Palooza if you click the link you can view it
- I love to draw, take pictures(do photography), blog and so much more!
If you have any questions feel free to comment them down!

Once again I am sorry this post was short, I promise to have an actual post on here sometime soon!

You never know, maybe more authors will post here in the next few days:)

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

- Violet

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Please respect others and yourself when commenting. All comments are public.

Authors

2fangwolf, Violet86271, Purplestarclub, Starlynn AJ, Princessbg

Forever

Forever
Animal Jam is an important part of our lives, even though it may not seem like it. We establish new friendships, express ourselves, explore our creativity and have fun while doing it. This blog means a lot to me and I hope you guys will take care of it and make it the best it can be.